Location: Homebased – suitable for applicants based in London/home counties/M4 corridor.
Office presence will be required 1-2 times per month in Milton Keynes.
Salary: £70k + Company benefits
We’re currently searching for an experienced Program Manager to join our growing team.
This is a key role within the PMO for driving the E2E delivery of significant and strategically important initiatives for CTG. The ideal candidate will be a very strong problem solver with refined ability to develop a holistic and detailed view across all programmes. Providing leadership, guidance and coaching to a (virtual) team of project coordinators/account managers, and a matrix team across the wider business.
Providing a consistent approach, improved transparency and clear accountability for outcomes, whilst ensuring quality and predictability of our delivery.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Use KPIs to track progress, and reporting regularly on programme status to COO.
- Manage programme risks, issues, mitigations, change requests and dependencies.
- Lead and manage a team of project managers/coordinators, account managers and concurrently manage various projects/products.
- Provide leadership, guidance and performance management to drive team performance.
- Consistently improve governance model for better ways of working and efficiency.
- Deliver on a range of complex and cross functional programmes which involves a number of projects spanning Business units, Technology and Products on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria.
- Management of programme governance forums to drive delivery and form input to cross-programme and Business unit governance working with process leads from each unit.
- Be used to preparing and maintaining programmes of work. Tracking progress against delivery milestones, business strategy and outcomes and escalating where programme is off track.
- Liaising with wider programme to secure alignment on interdependencies across projects
- Reporting programme progress along with mitigations for risks to COO
- Budget and risk management across the programme
- Be able to demonstrate control through management of issues, risks, changes and assumptions in accordance with governance processes.
- Act as line manager to a team of project managers/coordinators or Account Managers and supports their development, providing guidance, support and mentoring.
- Able to foster strong relationships across multiple teams and functions to drive project/programme deliveries and ensure credibility and ownership of decisions.
You have proven experience of:
- Strong stakeholder management; ability to drive strong, open and sustained communication channels with the wider stakeholder community.
- Ability to build trusted relationships with customers and suppliers
- Good influencing skills to manage and set expectations
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable with presenting at Director and MD level.
- Excellence in scoping and shaping programme to meet business strategy, outcomes and delivery
- Ability to think beyond existing solutions, to challenge assumptions and existing beliefs.
- Fast learner with ability to operate effectively in new environments
- Commercial awareness of P&L impacting factors
- Hands-on delivery experience with programme management methodologies
- Excellent IT skills including Office 365, MS Dynamics
- Industry recognised Programme/Project Management Qualification.
- Extensive experience in managing highly complex and high risk programmes to deliver market leading products and services (ideally in Telecoms sector and operations focused)
- Negotiation skills, understands objectives trading both within programme and across wider business units.
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Car allowance
- Pension pro rata
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
- Home working / Hybrid working options
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.