Are you an experienced planning engineer looking for a new challenge?
In this role you will ensure both business and customer expectations are met in line with time, cost and quality parameters agreed. To make sure that all quality and health and safety standards are met.
- Undertake the design and planning activity within CTG.
- You will be expected to meet or exceed the Company’s expectations for health, safety & environment, project delivery, cost, quality and client and customer satisfaction.
- Provide cost effective network solutions in accordance with Client quality standards.
- Support the delivery of the current customer targets and milestones.
- Manage customer interfaces, with particular emphasis forecasting, reporting, developing appropriate measures were absent.
- Establish baseline productivity targets, bonus thresholds and improvement targets based on continuous improvement, system efficiency and system integration.
- Work within budget and FTE parameters agreed with your line manager.
- Provide optimal and commercial network solutions without jeopardising network quality or agreed timescales.
- Work with the other departments to standardise and improve the Planning Function within the business.
- Promote and improve Planning Standards at business, regional and project level.
- Attend sites and conduct walkthrough surveys to ascertain the installation requirements and assess all H&S aspects.
- Experience and knowledge of cabling practices with fibre.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Tenacious and determined to succeed while delivering results.
- Full driving Licence.
- Desirable Skills:
- BT Openreach Accreditation SA002, SA020, S012, S013, K8, M29, NRSWA
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to obtain BT Openreach Accreditations.
- Pension pro rata
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.