Location: Currently Homebased – there will be a requirement to move to hybrid working 2/3 times per week in Milton Keynes.
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient Operations Team Manager to manage our Data and Reports Admin Team in Milton Keynes due to growth and expansion.
We require an experienced leader who is passionate about driving teams to succeed. You will be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating a group of data and report administrators to enable maximum productivity and performance.
In order to excel in this role you will need to be forward thinking in developing the team processes and individuals as the business continues to grow.
If you are keen to proactively take ownership of your projects and work in a fast-paced role where your work has a direct impact on the business, then this is the role for you.
- Manage and motivate teams to achieve individual and team targets and associated KPIs
- Leading, managing and motivating to ensure that the service standards and targets are met whilst team morale remains high.
- Ensuring 121’s are completed on a regular basis and all performance feedback is given to staff.
- Staff development, mentoring and succession planning.
- Maintain and develop training material for the team.
- Undertaking, controlling and delivering on ad-hoc projects.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly figures and MI reports,
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CTG products and services throughout the team
- Proactively seek out areas of opportunity to develop the back office function.
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Pension pro rata
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
- Remote / Hybrid working options
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.