Location: Hybrid – with a requirement to travel to Milton Keynes Office and nationally for meetings as and when required.
Salary: £50k per annum + company benefits
Closing Date: Friday 5th August
The Marketing & Communications Manager will play a vital role in building the marketing communications team, skills, and function for Complete Technology Group.
The post-holder will be able to operate both strategically and tactically to deliver a broad range of activities to support CTG’s planned growth in operational delivery, and in the development / launch of new products and services in the next few years.
As the organisation develops and grows, the remit for this role may increase and with it, responsibility, resource, and development opportunity.
If you have the relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, please apply by sending your CV.
- Support the creation and ongoing development of the marketing communications function, collaborating with our senior leadership team and a wide range of audiences to support organisational goals/objectives
- Act as brand guardian, working closely with the Director of Communications to evolve and enhance the CTG brand, ensuring that it reflects the values, ethos, and objectives of CTG
- Act as business partner for our Commercial, Operations and Support Services, and be the first point of contact for event or product support, proactively developing and delivering creative strategies to help market and position CTG to key stakeholders
- Lead on the creation of our digital strategy and development of channels including website, social media, and email
- Lead on content strategy to position CTG as a trusted advisor for landlords, and best-in-class services provider in its strategic areas
- Develop and implement key channels and tools to ensure CTG is successful in communicating the right messaging in the right place at the right time for key stakeholders and clients
- Oversee the creation of compelling content (inc. words/graphics/video), translating our internal and external stories into formats that drive engagement with our key audiences
- Responsible for developing, managing and the delivery of CTG’s programme of events (external and internal) to maximise awareness and engagement in key goals. This includes supporting colleagues to identify external speaking ad networking opportunities, and managing attendance as part of the plan, with the support of the Marketing Officer
- Utilise data to monitor and analyse and report on marketing channel performance, building on the most effective channels and activity
- Build sector knowledge and insight to shape our plans and feed insights back into the business. Collaborate with our landlord partners to share knowledge and measure effectiveness to help drive the transition from transactional to partnership working
- Horizon scan for digital content development, and ensure that CTG’s brand meets expectations through monitoring marketing trends and customer feedback
- Support the Director of Communications with communications via key channels at times of crisis, as well as any necessary activity following a crisis to bring the organisation back to Business as Usual
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
- Manage resources effectively, allocating and negotiating people/budgets/timescales to ensure optimum progress against objectives
- Be part of the out of hours team support structure (occasional), taking equal turns with the other heads of dept as required
- Ensure any CTG policies, rules and procedures are met in relation to the post-holder’s responsibility for the management of people and resources, and to ensure health and safety standards are met.
You will have experience in the following:
- Demonstrable interpersonal, management and communication skills
- Substantial experience of working in communications and marketing, with good understanding of brand strategy and digital marketing
- Management and development of digital channels
- Experience of producing clear and well-crafted copy for a variety of different audiences and platforms, including print and online
- Ability to oversee the creation of relevant, timely and engaging content for a variety of stakeholders
- Strong project planning and track record of delivering effective campaigns and/or
- with clear outputs and outcomes
- Ability to oversee the design and delivery of high impact moments and/or events which deliver impact
- Able to analyse facts or situations which may be subject to interpretation and scrutiny by a wide range of audiences
- Ability to manage teams, developing talent and a high-performance culture.
- Financially literate, with experience controlling financial budgets
- Ability to analyse and contextualise complex issues, identify key points to be addressed and develop effective, practical plans to resolve complex problems
· Membership of CIM or CIPR
· Media and Stakeholder management skills
· Development of websites
· Knowledge of the ESG agenda
· Ability to negotiate with, and influence senior leaders
· Experience of managing content during times of crisis or political pressure
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary and benefits
• Pension pro rata
• Car allowance (dependant on position)
• 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.