Location: Depot at Brimsdown, Enfield with travel to Milton Keyes.
Salary: £24,000 + car allowance+ company benefits
Complete technology group are currently looking for a Logistics Operative to join our team.
The role requires you to work in all aspects of the logistics process, storing materials, picking, packing and scanning requests. You must have a good level of English, both written and verbal. Good level of IT skills and a high level of attention to detail is essential. You will also need to be a quick learner with a good work ethic. Previous experience is desirable but not essential – full training will be provided!
- Prepare orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack and label)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Define damages and / or discrepancies and report / escalate these as appropriate
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform any reasonable task as required by their Supervisor
- Full clean driving licence
- Computer literate (Microsoft packages)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to perform manual handling tasks
- Must be able to travel to Brimsdown, Enfield/ Milton Keynes
- Current forklift licence (desirable
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
– A competitive salary and benefits
– Pension pro rata
– Car allowance
– 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.