Location: Homebased with travel to client sites.
Salary: £35,000 – £42,000 + car allowance
Being an Auditor in a growing business with a social purpose, now that’s a valuable role worth knowing more about…..
Here at CTG we pride ourselves on doing things quickly but doing them right and our Auditors are critical to what we stand for. We are looking for a team of Auditors, people who take safety and compliance seriously, ultimately making sure that peoples’ homes are free from fire risks and with a special eye for making sure fibre installations are to the standard they should be.
If you have experience from within the telecoms industry, that’s great, however if not, we would still love to hear from you. We are looking for experienced professionals who want to make a difference.
If you have the relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, please apply today by sending your updated CV.
Our Auditors are responsible for:
• Ensuring adherence to our build and design standards.
• Reviewing designs on site and providing feedback to the planning team where necessary.
• Completing quality audits of installations.
• Ensuring all work has had suitable fire protections measures installed.
• Experience and knowledge of cabling practices with fibre.
• Experience with certifying/installing fire stopping.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Full driving Licence.
• FIRAS accreditation
• Experience with certifying/installing fire stopping
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary
• Full health & lifestyle benefits package
• Pension pro rata
• Car allowance
• 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.