Location: Homebased – suitable for applicants based in London/home counties/M4 corridor.
(Flexibility required to attend meetings in Milton Keyes or nationally when required)
Salary: £75k + Company benefits
Complete Technology Group are currently hiring a Finance Business Partner Manager.
This is a great opportunity to be a key influencer for a start-up company in developing strategy, process and reporting within the business. You will be able to develop a strong foundation based on effective controls and analytical thinking, and have overall responsibility and accountability for business partner’s financial forecasting, planning, reporting actuals, management accounts and analysis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, as part of the Chief Finance Officer’s Shared Services Organisation, you will build trusted business partner relationships with senior business leaders and their teams, providing finance insight and support for the operational teams and their strategic vision.
You and your team will have overall responsible for Finance Business Partnership engagement for the Commercial, Operations, and supporting team such as IT.
You will drive financial performance, advise on business strategy with your commercial and financial acumen, deliver transformational benefits and understand key financials risk and opportunities.
– Working with senior leadership team to help develop business strategy and ensure business activity is delivered to the highest quality, in the most cost-effective manner to ensure we deliver our operational goals and within our financial budgets.
– Improve understanding and impact of financial reporting on performance of the business units.
– Identify and manage business risks.
– Preparation of management reports.
– Improving controls and procedures.
– Asset management oversight of inventory and finished buildings.
– Key Supplier identification, validation and performance oversight.
– Demonstrating strong control and analytical thinking, and have overall responsibility and accountability for financial forecasting, planning, reporting of actuals and analysis.
– Preparing accurate and timely monthly financial information.
– Manage (and recruit) a team consisting of a Finance Business Partner and a Business Analyst; working in close partnership with the existing Financial Accounting Team who produce the financial reports.
– Fully qualified accountant (.e.g. CIMA, ACCA, Certificate or equivalent)
– Financial and commercial acumen.
– Proven ability at working across a leadership team to ensure a business fulfils their medium to long term vision
– Experience of positively influencing business performance by building strong co-operative yet independent relationships, and using data, commentary, and analysis to inform decision making.
– Pragmatic team player, adept at holding others to account through a challenging and supportive style, whilst consistently delivering on their own commitments.
Who we are:
Established in 2020 as a remote first organisation with a social purpose.
Complete Technology Group are making a positive difference to landlords and their stakeholders – communications operators and residents – by bringing broadband to people, safely. We work to ensure residents’ safety, eliminating digital poverty, and are leading the establishment of new industry standards that protect and enhance the lives of the most vulnerable.
It is an exciting to be joining us as we have just secured a £125m investment, to deliver on the broadband capability of 700,000 homes across the UK.
What we offer:
– A competitive salary and benefits
– Pension pro rata
– Car allowance
– 25 days holiday plus UK Bank Holidays pro rata
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.