Location: Hybrid – 2-3 days office based in Milton Keynes (Will be required to attend offsite meetings)
Salary: up to £32k per annum plus excellent benefits package
We’re looking for someone who has experience of working in a busy operations team, ideally with some experience in Account Management and managing key relationships with clients.
Our Client Relationship Managers are pivotal to the successful delivery of products and services and therefore our strong relationships with clients. We need someone who is; exceptionally organised with good project management skills, able to prioritise, energetic and with a can-do attitude.
Each day you will be responsible for ensuring we deliver a high volume of fibre surveys on behalf of your clients. At the same time, you will be responsible for supporting the Operations Managers in maintaining and building our strong client relationships and achieving targets.
If you have the relevant experience, fit the above criteria and are looking for an exciting and challenging role, please apply today by sending your up to date CV.
This role’s duties and responsibilities will cover a variety of key project and client management tasks including:
- Day-to-day management of allocated client accounts, being a key point of contact for clients, Housing Associations (HA) and Telco
- Ensuring site contact information is accurate and is shared with all stakeholders
- Managing priorities and deadlines with our internal teams and supporting the data admin team where needed
- Managing client reporting and meetings, ensuring you are providing regular weekly status report updates to your HA & Telco as well as within internal management meetings
- Owning each job through its entire journey from beginning to end both internally and externally
- Development and management of project plans
- Ensure all documentation required to progress each job is available (e.g. Asbestos/As-built/Wayleave etc)
- Preparation of cost estimates, proposals for projects and monitoring spend against budget
- Leading discussions around Work in Progress on client accounts in internal and external meetings
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of all our products and services which you will be managing with your key clients
- Address any rejected/blocked jobs to progress to submission
- Have full visibility of your account and associated jobs, articulating and managing any risks and issues
- Ensure all systems are updated with clear information for each account
- Support the Scheduler to arrange/rearranged access as required
- Ensure the knowledge portfolio is updated regularly with information regarding your HA/Telco
- Delivery against agreed targets, managing productivity an driving towards agreed KPIs and SLAs both internal and external
- Compliance with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
- Perform other duties as required
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Ability to Prioritise
- Organised with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong relationship-building ability – internal and external
- High level of attention to detail with excellent numeracy skills
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively
- Planning and presentation skills
- Team leadership and coordination skills
- Previous Sales or Account Management Experience – Telcoms experience a bonus!
- Strong administration & time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, using initiative, decision making and problem solving.
- Rapport building & conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Office 365, MS Dynamics
- Must be adept in use of software systems
Who we are:
Complete Technology Group will help create a world where everyone is digitally included, and has access to reliable, highspeed broadband, safely.
Join us as we partner housing associations and broadband providers, to positively disrupt the way services are installed to ensure everyone can access opportunities in education, employment, and their community, to live life well and reach their potential.
CTG is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination and reasonable adjustments will be provided during the hiring process upon request.
What you’ll get:
- Enhanced pension contributions
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with the opportunity to buy or sell days
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Volunteer Days
- Wellbeing Support with access to a virtual GP service, wellness & life coaches and EAP counselling sessions
- 20% off Nuffield Gyms